Kelvin’s Story

//Kelvin’s Story

Kelvin’s Story

SINCE I BOUGHT MY FORD EXPLORER DEC 26th,2017. WE HAVE BEEN HAVING DIZZINESS, MY 9 YEAR OLD SON HAD BEEN VOMITING AND MY WIFE HASN’T STOP TAKING PAIN KILLER PILLS FOR HER HEADACHES. AFTER READING THE NEWS OF POSSIBLE CARBON MONOXIDE LEAKS FROM SOME FORD EXPLORER I BOUGHT THE CARBON MONOXIDE DEVICE WHICH ALERT ME IF THERE IS ANY GAS CONTAMINATION AND THE DEVICE DOESN’T STOP BUZZING EVERY 60 SECONDS. I JUST HOPE THEY FIND A WAY TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BEFORE SOMETHING MORE SERIOUS HAPPEN TO MY KIDS.

 

Steve’s Comments

Very sorry to hear about your problems. Let me assure you that you are not alone. I would like to ask you a few questions so that I can help. I am especially concerned about your kids. Its more serious for them since they have less body mass to absorb the CO
– Did you receive the Nov letter from Ford offering a free inspection & repairs ?
– If yes, have you had your vehicle checked out by Ford ? If yes, what did they say ?
– The CO detector that you have, is it the kind with a digital display that shows the exact CO level in your Explorer ?
By | 2018-01-28T20:12:29+00:00 January 28th, 2018|Uncategorized|1 Comment

About the Author:

One Comment

  1. kelvin Arias January 30, 2018 at 2:45 am - Reply

    No, I haven’t received no letter, I bought it last month. The Ford company e-mailed me today to make an appointment to check my car. My device is not digital but I just ordered a digital one from amazon.

Leave A Comment

URGENT NEWS - Important Letters from FORD, The Center for Auto Safety and Albert Donnay, Toxicology Consultant - READ KEY DOCUMENTS